1. KVIC signed an MoU with Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) to supply _____.
a) Mustard oil
b) Avocado oil
c) Groundnut oil
d) Sunflower oil
2. UAE starts its first-ever nuclear reactor "Barakah" at Abu Dhabi in a joint venture with the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and _____.
d) KT Corporation
3. Which state government launched "Ek Mask-Anek Zindagi" public awareness campaign from August 1-15?
b) Madhya Pradesh
4. Who has become No.1 all-rounder in latest ICC test ranking?
a) Jason Holder
b) Ravindra Jadeja
c) Ben Stokes
d) Pat Cummins
5. Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) is a flagship programme of _____.
a) Science & Technologywrong
b) Earth Science
c) Human Resources and Development
d) Home Affairs
6. Nitin Gadkari inaugurated Mahatma Gandhi bridge in which state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which Ministry was awarded the SKOCH Gold Award?
a) Ministry of Human Resources and Development
b) Ministry of Science & Technology
c) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
d) Ministry of Power
8. Which course will be discontinued as per National Education Policy (NEP) 2020?
a) M. Com
b) M. Ed
c) M. Phil
9. India has extended Line of Credit worth USD 18 million to which nation?
10. When will India’s Kisan rail start functioning?
a) August 7th
b) August 16th
c) August 15th
d) August 11th
11. Former Transport Minister Shyamal Chakraborty passed away on August 6, 2020. He was a part of which political party?
12. The “tick-borne” virus has re-emerged in which nation?
a) South Korea
13. The National Handloom Day is observed on?
a) August 8th
b) August 7th
c) August 6th
d) August 10th
14. SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi’s term has been extended till?
a) February 2021
b) March 2022
c) February 2022
d) December 2021
15. Manoj Sinha has been appointed as the new Lieutenant Governor of which Union Territory?